(Above: Last year's T-shirt competition winner Maxime.)
Last year’s design was a huge success and we look forward to seeing what interesting, original and exciting designs people come up with this year to help celebrate the Festival and what it means to you.
Our favourite entries will posted on social media and the public will then be invited to let us know which they like the best. The winner will then be picked by the Festival.
- Two full Festival tickets for this year’s Cambridge Folk Festival (1st – 4th August 2019) and one (two person tent) camping pass for Cherry Hinton Hall.
- Runner Up will be given two day tickets for this year’s Cambridge Folk Festival. Day dependent on ticket availability and will be agreed between runner up and Festival.
- Acknowledgement in the 2019 Festival Programme and on our website.
- One free t-shirt with the winning design.
- The design must reflect, promote or celebrate the Cambridge Folk Festival and you can include any elements you like; the people, environment, music, performances etc.
- Simple designs usually work best. You should consider the design’s suitability and relevance to the Festival and its audience.
- The design should include no more than 5 colours.
- The wording ‘Cambridge Folk Festival 2019’ must be included.
- The design must be an image suitable to be placed onto the front of a t-shirt that best suits the design (no sleeve or back image please).
- Designs must be original, and can be hand drawn or painted artwork, or electronically designed.
How to Enter
- Entries may be made either electronically in jpeg or pdf format at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi, via e-mail to email@example.com via a disc or original artwork submitted by post to, Cambridge Folk Festival T-shirt Competition, Benjamin Willmott, 3 Parson’s Court, Wheeler Street, Cambridge CB2 3QE
- All artwork must be received by 10am Monday 25th February 2019.
- Please complete, print off and send the competition entry form. Entries will not be considered unless this is completed.
- If you wish your artwork to be returned, please enclose a self-addressed envelope with sufficient pre-paid postage.
Download the entry form HERE