Cambridge Folk Festival T-Shirt Design Competition 2017 - Please note that this competition has now closed.
We are pleased to launch our annual t-shirt design competition. Last year’s design was a huge success and we look forward to seeing what interesting, original and exciting designs people come up with this year to help celebrate the Festival and what it means to you. This year the winning design will be used on the Children's Festival t-shirt, but the design competition is open to all ages.
Our favourite entries will posted on social media and the public will then be invited to let us know which they like the best. The winner will then be picked by the Festival.
- Two full Festival tickets for this year’s Cambridge Folk Festival (27th – 30th July 2017) and one (two/three person tent) camping pass for Cherry Hinton Hall.
- Acknowledgement in the 2017 Festival Programme and on our website.
- One free t-shirt with the winning design.
· The design must reflect, promote or celebrate the Cambridge Folk Festival and you can include any elements you like; the people, environment, music, performances etc.
· Simple designs usually work best. You should consider the design’s suitability and relevance to the Festival and its audience.
· The wording ‘Cambridge Folk Festival 2017’ must be included.
- The design must be an image suitable to be placed onto the front of a t-shirt that best suits the design (no sleeve or back image please).
- Designs must be original, and can be hand drawn or painted artwork, or electronically designed.
How to Enter
- Entries may be made either electronically in jpeg or pdf format at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org via a disc or original artwork submitted by post to, Cambridge Folk Festival T-shirt Competition, Benjamin Willmott, 3 Parson’s Court, Wheeler Street, Cambridge CB2 3QE
- All artwork must be received by Midday Friday 12th May.
- Please complete, print off and send the competition entry form. Entries will not be considered unless this is completed.
- If you wish your artwork to be returned, please enclose a self-addressed envelope with sufficient pre-paid postage.