This vibrant festival is a day to celebrate 100 years since women won the right to vote, and offers a day of inspiration, self-care and workshops to kick-start a twelve month programme of change.
If you answered yes to one of these questions then this is the place to be on the 10th of March!
Invest in yourself and your happiness, and immerse yourself in meaningful conversations on matters that are important and relevant to you. Courses, workshops and networking events will be offered across the year to provide you with connections, tools and techniques to make incremental changes in life. The Rising Festival and the 12 Month Programme of Change is designed to do this.
- An Introduction to the Imposter Phenomenon with Dr Theresa Simpkin, Senior Lecturer, ARU
- Turning Points and the Pursuit of Passion with Neil Prem, Career Coach, Head of Engagement, Allia
- Mindfulness with Carolyn Pallon, Mindfulness Teacher, Clinical Psychologist
- Be seen, Be heard – 10 smart ways to raise your profile with Susan Ritchie, Executive and Leadership Coach
- Be an International Superstar Communicator with Susan Heaton Wright of Executive Voice
- How to Stop Stressing and Start Thriving with Adelle Shaw Flach of The Sweet Potato Consultancy
- Womb Meditation with Georgie Catling
- Opportunity to mingle and meet with like-minded people
- All workshops included – pick and choose what you want to attend
- Join in the discussion and attend ‘Open Conversations’
- Access to professional and personal advise – career advisers & various coaches will be dotted onsite throughout the day
- Womb Meditation session during lunch for those who want to experience this
- Delicious vegetarian lunch by Wandering Yak
- Refreshments available throughout the day plus endless supply of fruit kindly provided by Cambridge Fruit Co.
- Gorgeous products and prizes up for grabs
- Networking over drinks to close the event
- Leave the day feeling inspired and supported
What happens on the day?
This event will focus on four key areas: Wellbeing, Confidence, Balance and Mind-set.
Workshops and open conversations will run alongside one another to give you the option to dip and dive into sessions that suit you.
For more information about the full day, Workshops and Open Conversation sessions, visit: https://therisingnetwork.com/event/the-rising-festival-evoke-a-journey-of-change-celebrating-international-womens-day/