The Cambridge Corn Exchange is the only venue in the city large enough to play host to the world’s most prestigious orchestras which in 2018-19 includes the Russian State Symphony Orchestra, The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, the Philharmonia Orchestra and the European Union Chamber Orchestra.
Royal Philharmonia Orchestra (supported by Boldfield Computing)
Boldfield Computing are a long-standing supporter of the Series and we are delighted at their enabling support of this prestigious programme alongside Millers Music and the Tamberlaine Hotel.
However, we want to ensure we continue to reach as many people as possible with the greatest orchestras and musicians and we would be delighted to partner with local businesses who may want to use concerts for corporate hospitality or profile raising.
Individual Concert Sponsor
From £3,000 + VAT
• Branding, editorial and advertising in evening programmes.
• Banners in the venue foyer.
• Logo on LCD screens in the bar, on the Wi-Fi landing page for attendees.
• Logo on our Corn Exchange and Cambridge Live websites including hyperlinks.
• Targeted E-shots to our 7,000 strong Classical mailing list.
• Mentions in social media including Twitter (13.5K followers) and Facebook (18K followers).
DD: 01223 791755