The best way to get around town is by bike! Even if you're coming from as far as St. Ives or Sawston!
- Check the City Council Website for all the best information on cycle routes and maps
- Visit the car parking map on the Cambridge City Council website.
- For Big Weekend the closest car park is Queen Anne Terrace car park. Please bear in mind it may be very busy during the weekend.
Park & Ride
- The county council provide timetable information about the Park & Ride service.
The City Centre is approximately a 20 minute walk from the train station. Upon leaving the station go straight down Station Road and turn right onto Hills Road. Walk down Hills Road which leads on to Regent Street.
- For train times and to plan your journey visit National Rail Enquires.
- For further enquiries call the National Rail Enquries (24 hours) on 08457 48 49 50.
- Please visit the city council website for information on buses