Sponsoring one of our many exciting arts events can add real freshness to your marketing mix.
We are a charity set up to act as a catalyst for inspiring cultural experiences that everyone can be part of. Our vision is for all Cambridge lives to be enriched by creative experiences. We currently reach over 300,000 people each year who engage in our activities which including:
• Cambridge Corn Exchange - the largest regional arts venue with a max capacity of 1738 and annual performances of more than 220 events across many genres including rock, pop, comedy, dance, and more
• The Guildhall public venue which currently host over 150 diverse events attracting 35,000 visitors through promotions and hires
• Cambridge Folk Festival which celebrated its 50th birthday in 2014 with a capacity of 14,000 and over 250 performances, workshops and events over the weekend, widely acknowledged as a leading world folk festival
• Cambridge City Events – a programme of free public and community events that reach over 60,000 people, funded by Cambridge City Council to include Midsummer Fair, The Big Weekend, Bonfire Night, Jazz and Brass in the Parks and the Mayor’s Day Out
For general advertising we have many options for carrying your brand including:
• Online / social media
• Email communications
• Ticket backs
• Screen adverts
• Brochure adverts
Creative Sponsorship Opportunities
If you are keen to activate your brand further, we have many options available for creative sponsorship accross a number of our events including:
Cambridge Corn Exchange attracts over 220,000 people every year to a wide variety of performances; including big names in rock, pop, comedy, classical, ballet, children’s entertainment and more. Our audiences come from a 60 mile radius of Cambridge city and cover a broad range of demographics depending on the show.
How you benefit:
• Expose your brand to thousands of potential customers
• Target audiences directly through our mailing lists
• Gain priority access to our shows and artists
• Get in front of local press such as radio and news
• Have something fun to shout about on social media
• Treat customers, staff or clients to bespoke hospitality
• Use our exciting brand and tickets to promote your activities
Please get in touch for advice on what might work best for you – anything is possible!
Doing business at one of our events is all about getting your key clients or prospects out of the office into a more relaxed, enjoyable and informal setting.
Showing your clients how much you value their custom is important and enhances business relationships on a more personal level. The old adage ‘You only do business with people you like’ is as true today as it ever was…
The personal touch of a wonderful corporate event is an impressive gesture to your clients and will be appreciated. Hosting in a creative atmosphere builds strong relationships with new and potential clients as well as nurturing existing relationships.
At an elegant, professional event you have time to mingle with your own important clients but you’ll also have the opportunity to meet likeminded people and businesses who may provide you with new and important links. A hospitality event can also be the ideal platform to launch a new product in style, essentially achieving a ‘two for one.’
Our events can be tailored exclusively for you, whether it’s a sublime evening of classical music or a brilliant night out at our new Comedy Live shows, there is always something coming up that will be a great fit.
Development Manager, Cambridge Live