The Cambridge Corn Exchange is the only venue in the city large enough to play host to the world’s most prestigious orchestras which in 2016-17 includes:
Fri 28 Oct 2016 - Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Tue 15 Nov 2016 - Czech National Symphony Orchestra
Sat 3 Dec 2016 - Zurich Chamber Orchestra
Sat 21 Jan 2017 - Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (The Music of John Williams)
Tue 21 Feb 2017 - Alison Balsom Recital
Sat 4 Mar 2017 - Philharmonia Orchestra
Thu 6 Apr 2017 - European Union Chamber Orchestra
Thu 11 May 2017 - Moscow Philharmonic Orchestra
Sat 17 June 2017 - Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Individual Concert Sponsor
From £3,000 + VAT
• Branding, editorial and advertising in evening programmes.
• Banners in the venue foyer.
• Logo on LCD screens in the bar, on the Wi-Fi landing page for attendees.
• Logo on our Corn Exchange and Cambridge Live websites including hyperlinks.
• Targeted E-shots to our 7,000 strong Classical mailing list.
• Mentions in social media including Twitter (11,200+ followers) and Facebook (14,500+ followers).
Business Development Director