Cambridge Folk Festival Ts & Cs
Cambridge Literary Festival
Cambridge Live Tickets Ts & Cs
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded, except when an event is postponed or cancelled.
2. Refunds may be issued by cheque for postponed or cancelled events.
3. Some events carry a no-readmission policy.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject patrons from the event.
5. Once a performance has begun entry may be refused until a suitable break. In some circumstances, we may not be able to seat you in the original seats you have purchased.
6. Lost, stolen or undelivered tickets for standing events, general admission areas and festivals cannot be replaced or money refunded.
7. We cannot be held responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
8. Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
9. Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photography, visual and audio recordings.
10. Resale or attempted resale at a price higher than face value is grounds for cancellation without notice or refund.
11. No parties shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket.
12. The management reserves the right to alter the programme without refund.
13. For performances at the Corn Exchange, Guildhalls or Folk Festival Cambridge Live or any permitted third parties may carry out general filming and sound recording in or about the venue/arena. By purchasing tickets you consent to you and your party being included in and to the exploitation of such films and recordings without payment.