We are a charity set up to act as a catalyst for inspiring cultural experiences that everyone can be part of. Our vision is for all Cambridge lives to be enriched by creative experiences. We currently reach over 300,000 people each year who engage in our activities which include:
- Cambridge Corn Exchange - the largest regional arts venue with a max capacity of 1738 and annual performances of more than 220 events across many genres including rock, pop, comedy, dance, and more
- The Guildhall public venue which currently host over 150 diverse events attracting 35,000 visitors through promotions and hires
- Cambridge Folk Festival which celebrated its 50th birthday in 2014 with a capacity of 14,000 and over 250 performances, workshops and events over the weekend, widely acknowledged as a leading world folk festival
- Cambridge City Events – a programme of free public and community events that reach over 60,000 people, funded by Cambridge City Council to include Midsummer Fair, The Big Weekend, Bonfire Night, Jazz and Brass in the Parks and the Mayor’s Day Out
- The e-Luminate Cambridge Festival – a week-long Festival of Light incorporating large scale installations and projections and ticketed talks and events.
We have a staff team of 70 direct employees alongside a range of casual and agency workers, and a team of 11 trustees.
It’s Cambridge; it’s live; it’s a catalyst inspiring shared cultural experiences that everyone can be part of
All Cambridge lives enriched through creative experiences