Leading construction company Bouygues UK will be the title sponsor of the e-Luminate Cambridge 2017 Festival.
Combining a local focus with international expertise, Bouygues UK is part of the global Bouygues Group and is currently delivering the Triangle, the new headquarters for Cambridge Assessment, the University’s international exams group.
Now in its fifth year the e-Luminate Cambridge Festival has evolved into one of the highlights of Cambridge’s cultural calendar. Over six days this February people will have the opportunity to discover the richness and diversity of the city’s iconic buildings and public spaces in a new light. The 2017 Festival will again be taking place in venues across the city, and includes for the first time an innovative conference in the Corn Exchange and Guildhalls.
Festival Director Alessandra Caggiano, said: ‘I am thrilled that Bouguyes UK has come on-board as the title sponsor for 2017! As a contemproary arts festival based in a city at the forefront of technological research we are delighted to be working with such an innovative and forward-thinking company.’
Fabienne Viala, Chairman of Bouygues UK, said: ‘The e-Luminate Cambridge Festival is a fantastic way to showcase the exceptional architecture of this city in an innovative way. We are very proud to be involved in such an exciting venture and look forward to seeing Cambridge being creatively lit!’
About Bouygues UK:
- Bouygues UK is one of the country’s leading construction companies.
- It focuses on sectors where it can add value through the technical expertise, skills and experience of Bouygues UK the wider global Bouygues Group. These include residential (including social housing, the private rented sector, private for sale homes, mixed-use, care homes and student accommodation); and education (ranging from nursery schools through to higher education) as well as technically complex projects across sectors where the company’s expertise can be maximised.
- Bouygues UK provides intelligent management throughout the entire life-cycle of each project, delivering efficiently and to an excellent standard.
- Bouygues UK combines a local focus with international strength and expertise: the company is wholly owned by Bouygues Bâtiment International, a subsidiary of Bouygues Construction, a global player in construction and services.
- In 2015, Bouygues Construction and its 50,000 employees generated sales of €12 billion.