Tickets are not on sale for this event yet.
This workshop combines physics, art and chemistry with a unique opportunity to make your favourite small object into a one-of-a-kind laser produced hologram.
- Learn the art of making real 3D holograms using an actual laser
- Bring a suitable object and make your own hologram!
- Exhibition and talks on different Hologram types and processes
- Take your framed hologram home with you
- Each session lasts approx. 1.5 hours
The object you bring to make into a hologram must be small, bright and solid, so that it doesn’t move at all during exposure. Suitable examples would be bright keys, coins or jewellery. The object must be stable and fit within an area of 100mm x 105mm.
A session can be attended by a family where one member is the active participant and the others watch the process and explore the hologram displays. Children must be over the age of 10 years and escorted by an adult.