Tickets are not on sale for this event yet.
Announcing the FoodPark line-up for Milton Country Park's Autumn Festival
Cambridge's award winning street food collective will be returning to Milton Country Park's Autumn Festival on Sunday 25th September with an even bigger line up of fabulous foodies!
We have been proud to partner with FoodPark with this event for the past three years. Their innovative food is a terrific crowd-pleaser and well worth a visit alone. FoodPark Night Markets are always a sell out success, and at the Autumn Festival you get a unique opportunity to experience the collective delights of these funky foodie vans in a beautiful park setting, with a bar and festival entertainment thrown in! Plus with extended trading hours until 5pm you can get a chance to enjoy lunch and dinner in the park!
This year confirmed FoodPark traders include...
· Rosti Strasse: Swiss potato rosti - street style
· Fired Up: Proper pizza from a mobile wood-fired oven
· Juice Box: Fresh and healthy juices and smoothies
· Churros Bar: Mexican doughnuts with delicious finger licking dips
· Wandering Yak: Street food pop-up of the year! Try their vibrant vegetarian flavours of the middle east
· Guerilla Kitchen: A food revolution in a steamed bao bun
· Steak & Honour: Some of the finest burgers in Cambridge served from a vintage H van
· Holy Schnitzels: Authentic Austrian mountain food using traditional family recipes
· Buffalo Joes: The ultimate chicken wings
Guesting with FoodPark is new foodie on the block Kura Kura: Sri-Lankan and South Indian street food served from a colourful, converted horse box!
Milton Country Park’s Autumn Festival returns in September following a hugely successful first two years which has seen the event become a highlight of the calendar.
Proudly committed to supporting local independent foodies, crafters and creatives, the Autumn Festival is not your average family fun day. With wild outdoor play, traditional craft, magical adventures and a hint of days gone by, this is a fashionably-old-fashioned event. Children can be found playing in piles of hay and climbing on tractors, dressing up and enjoying wood craft and magical workshops. Adults can enjoy some of finest local street food, real ales & cider and live music, all in an attractive park setting!
This year enjoy:
- magical Enchanted Days workshops
- live music on the green stage
- delicious street food including popular collective foodPark
- fine local produce to take home
- real ales and cider
- a miniature steam train
- hovercraft rides on the lake
- a canoe safari
- animals and tractors
- pony rides
- hay play
- wild woodland craft
- produce show
- vintage tea tent
- apple pressing in the orchard and more!
Enchanted Days workshops are free so long as accompanying adults have a festival ticket but places are limited. Free workshop places can be reserved in advance from mid-August. Please see the website for more information.