Beyond the Festival is a series of gigs that take place throughout the year, these are gigs by artists who we have proudly worked with before at the Festival.
Beyond the festival starting in 2016 and in it's first year introduced:
- One of the most sensational singers of contemporary music, Imelda May
- Pink Martini with the stunning vocals of Storm Large
- Folk Festival regular Seth Lakeman who performed alongside Wildwood Kin
- Cambridge hero Wilko Johnson
- Folk legened Loudon Wainwright III
- 2016 Folk Festival first timers Ímar at the Botanic Gardens and Patch & The Giant at The Golden Hind